Thread: One word

  1. #1081
    Inactive Member Forbidden Passions's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 27th, 2006
    Posts
    2,326
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    *sittingbetweenthechairs*

  2. #1082
    Inactive Member ellanoize's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 28th, 2003
    Posts
    8,466
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    DCP 5351

    Todays word is goofy....LOL

  3. #1083
    Inactive Member cherrysis's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 4th, 2005
    Posts
    6,135
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    <font color="#FF00FFGREEN#990000">Oh hell.........</font>
    It just keeps get better!!! Oh its great to have you back cheering us on Roger [img]graemlins/kiss.gif[/img]

  4. #1084
    Inactive Member Forbidden Passions's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 27th, 2006
    Posts
    2,326
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Yeah, thanks for making me laugh!!!
    And I must say that the longer I look at you the more you look just like one of my bosses!!!

    shopping

  5. #1085
    Inactive Member ellanoize's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 28th, 2003
    Posts
    8,466
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    LOL...If your boss looks like the above photo its time to look for a more sane workplace [img]tongue.gif[/img]

    Scary photo ain't it?

    On a scale of 1 to three today is a "TWO" [img]graemlins/angel.gif[/img]

  6. #1086
    Inactive Member cherrysis's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 4th, 2005
    Posts
    6,135
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Just got back from shopping myself...today is Zach's 16th birthday...time sure does fly [img]graemlins/cry.gif[/img] seems like yesterday he was Tylers size [img]graemlins/cry_smile.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/cake.gif[/img] Happy Birthday ZACH ATTACK!!!

  7. #1087
    Inactive Member Forbidden Passions's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 27th, 2006
    Posts
    2,326
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Happy Birthday young man!!!*VBS* [img]graemlins/present.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/party.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/cake.gif[/img]

    Shopping was a trip by all means!!! We took a train to W?rzburg and it was jam packed!! All seats were taken mostly with folks going to Munich to the Oktoberfest and most of the guys were drunk at 8:00am. It was so disgusting and I even felt ashamed for being german. It was gross!!!
    But we got what we went there for,...
    I'll let ya'll know what I mean before next week is over, things yet need to settle in my mind. [img]confused.gif[/img]

    exhausted and disgusted

  8. #1088
    Inactive Member cherrysis's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 4th, 2005
    Posts
    6,135
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    AWWW Sweety, Hows about a big ole HUG! I am sorry you have been feeling icky...I understand, since I wrestle my own demons daily...OH and HEY do not ever been ashamed of being German because you all are not all drunkards!!! We have the state fair in town and in three weeks Octoberfest on the river, so there will be plenty of drunks here too ( hope that makes you laugh)! I am the designated driver to the concert tonight...anymore I only drink at home, keeps me outta trouble that way.
    Heres a pic of my boys...

    That was the day Zach turned 5...notice how Jonathan looks as if he is ready to blow the candles out with him LOL!!!scan0003

    <font color="#CC0000" size="1">[ September 30, 2006 04:05 PM: Message edited by: cherrysis ]</font>

  9. #1089
    Inactive Member cherrysis's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 4th, 2005
    Posts
    6,135
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Oh and here are a couple of wedding pics...

    I have more but struggle with freakin wal-mart discs so I will try that later anywho...IMG 1716 jpg

    IMG 1709 jpg

    Wasn't she a beautiful bride!!!

  10. #1090
    Inactive Member Forbidden Passions's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 27th, 2006
    Posts
    2,326
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    *lol@thefirstpic* and yes, she was very beautiful!!

    You know, I am very proud that my daughters are so responsible and so "grown up", so much unlike me when I was their age doing drugs and drinking and running away from that home and all the bulls?$t I did, but not a day passes where I don't wish that they still were babies*s

    sunny sunday

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •